|Mastery Chart Notebook-- 1 full, 10 empty, ABC dividers|
1) Essential curriculum (for me!)
2) Mastery Chart notebook-- A large notebook, divided into A through R. I place 1 copy of the full chart and 10 copies of empty charts behind each letter.
3) Quid et quo notebook-- A separate notebook with a section for 50 blank quid et quos basic pages and 25 blank quid et quo detailed pages
4) Analytical Task Sheet notebook-- A notebook with 100 copies of blank task sheets, printed front and back
|Quid et Quo-- 50 basic, 25 detailed|
|Writing-- Anything that needs to be written.....|
1) Student Text-- I don't buy a teacher's book
2) Downloadable handbook-- Printed and spiral bound
3) Text Copies notebook-- I reuse the writing textbooks, so I don't let my kids write in it. I copy out all pages that need writing (key word outlines, etc.) and the check lists that need to be turned in with papers. I divide it out by lesson with numbered dividers.
|and turn in pages, divided by lesson with # dividers|